# 🌈Special Sponsors
- name: ERD Online desc: Out-of-the-box database modeling, product version management software. avatar: /img/donate/erd.png link: https://portal.zerocode.net.cn/ bgColor: '#f8c567' # 可选，默认var(--bodyBg)。颜色值有#号时请添加单引号 textColor: '#1f2328' # 可选，默认var(--textColor)
- Unified component definition: All logic is components, providing a unified way of component implementation for all logic, small size, big power.
- Lightweight rules: Based on the rules file to orchestrate the process, it only takes 5 minutes to learn the rules to get started.
- Multiple formats: The rules support xml, json and yml.
- Arbitrary arrangement: With LiteFlow rules you can easily do synchronous asynchronous mixing, and you can know how the logic works from the rules file.
- Rules can be loaded from anywhere: The framework provides local file configuration source and zk configuration source implementation, also provides an extension interface, you can store the rules anywhere.
- Hot Refresh: Rules change without restarting your application, changing the rules of your application instantly. Refreshing under high concurrency will not cause any misalignment.
- Wide support: LiteFlow works regardless of whether your project is built on Springboot, Spring or any other java framework.
- JDK Support: Support from JDK8 to JDK17. No need to worry about the JDK version.
- Scripting language support: Support for defining scripting language nodes, supporting both QLExpress and Groovy scripts. More scripting languages will be supported in the future.
- Rule nesting support: You can use simple expressions to accomplish complex logical arrangements with multiple nesting.
- Component Retry Support: Components can support retries, and each component can be customized with retries configuration and specified exceptions.
- Context isolation mechanism: Reliable context isolation mechanism, you don't need to worry about data misalignment in the case of high concurrency.
- Declarative Component Support: You can make any class into a component.
- Detailed step information: With the step information you can clearly know how the process is executed, how much time each component takes, what exceptions there are.
- Stable and reliable: Over 2 years of iteration, stable operation on the core systems of major companies.
- Excellent performance: LiteFlow consumes almost no additional performance, and performance depends on the efficiency of your component execution.
- Simple Monitoring: LiteFlow has a command line monitor to know the running time ranking of each component.
# ✨Latest version
<dependency> <groupId>com.yomahub</groupId> <artifactId>liteflow-spring-boot-starter</artifactId> <version>2.8.5</version> </dependency>
Is the new version stable?
Every time we release a version, we add a large number of test cases. Up to now, LiteFlow has more than 930 test cases, covering almost every detail point of existing features.
And we also run a lot of concurrent stress tests, we will carefully submit the code for release only after all the test cases passed.
You don't have to worry about the instability of the new version, we have a good community group. Questions will be answered as soon as possible, and if there are bugs, they will be solved the next day.
So, use it!
LiteFlow won the "OSC Most Popular Chinese Open Source Software of the Year" award in 2021 (opens new window).
LiteFlow received the "Gitee Most Valuable Open Source Project" award (GVP) in 2022.
Thanks to OSCHINA and Gitee official platform for recommending and recognizing LiteFlow project.