- Unified component definition: All logic is components, providing a unified way of component implementation for all logic, small size, big power.
- Lightweight rules: Based on the rules file to orchestrate the process, it only takes 5 minutes to learn the rules to get started.
- Multiple formats: The rules support xml, json and yml.
- Arbitrary arrangement: With LiteFlow rules you can easily do synchronous asynchronous mixing, and you can know how the logic works from the rules file.
- Rules can be loaded from anywhere: The framework provides local file configuration source and zk configuration source implementation, also provides an extension interface, you can store the rules anywhere.
- Hot Refresh: Rules change without restarting your application, changing the rules of your application instantly. Refreshing under high concurrency will not cause any misalignment.
- Wide support: LiteFlow works regardless of whether your project is built on Springboot, Spring or any other java framework.
- JDK Support: Support from JDK8 to JDK17. No need to worry about the JDK version.
- Scripting language support: Support for defining scripting language nodes, supporting both QLExpress and Groovy scripts. More scripting languages will be supported in the future.
- Rule nesting support: You can use simple expressions to accomplish complex logical arrangements with multiple nesting.
- Component Retry Support: Components can support retries, and each component can be customized with retries configuration and specified exceptions.
- Context isolation mechanism: Reliable context isolation mechanism, you don't need to worry about data misalignment in the case of high concurrency.
- Declarative Component Support: You can make any class into a component.
- Detailed step information: With the step information you can clearly know how the process is executed, how much time each component takes, what exceptions there are.
- Stable and reliable: Over 2 years of iteration, stable operation on the core systems of major companies.
- Excellent performance: LiteFlow consumes almost no additional performance, and performance depends on the efficiency of your component execution.
- Simple Monitoring: LiteFlow has a command line monitor to know the running time ranking of each component.
Help us improve this document (opens new window)
last update: 2022/10/13, 00:02:27